Login

russian armor

New roadmap

23 Aug 2024, 16:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2024, 07:39 AMValeran

Coh3 is now a great game thanks devs !!

P.s.1
But don't make immortal German tanks...not fun and very fake.

P.s.2 :
I want Swiss_cheese back !
24 Aug 2024, 11:35 AM

I know uber late. but lol. the p3 is trash, even fully upgrade it gets its teeth kicked in by everyone (yes in 4v4), the bigger threat is the flak+pg combo

China #1

24 Aug 2024, 12:27 PM

CHINA! NUMBER! ONE!

@Orangepest how does it feel being a punching bag for 45 minutes against rank 150 ELO with those K/Ds?
24 Aug 2024, 14:34 PM

CHINA! NUMBER! ONE!

@Orangepest how does it feel being a punching bag for 45 minutes against rank 150 ELO with those K/Ds?

I forgot i was talking to a very sensitive 4v4 warlord. Convienent you left out the part where we beat those guys the game before (doing a not so serious strat, which is what 4v4 is about :) )

Those losses had nothing to do with p3s at all either lol
24 Aug 2024, 14:35 PM

Rather based 4v4 player.
24 Aug 2024, 17:06 PM

I forgot i was talking to a very sensitive 4v4 warlord.

I'm just poking a little at a player who is notorious for having the biggest 1v1 god complex, to see if I get a funny reaction, bear with me :unsure:

At least I suceeded: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2232693846?t=01h09m37s

I've played like 50 CoH3 games total in the last 12 months, even a rank 1000 turborandom could give me a run for my money right now
26 Aug 2024, 22:07 PM

First loss is cause we got kinda cheesed, but we could have countered that easily,which we did in another game, same opponents. It was just a build order loss. We needed to "think" a bit, instead of just winning from pressing our button.

Second loss is cause we overtrolled, since our entire gameplan is based on a meme, and not an actual strategy, really nothing much to learn from these games imo

Although, I'll differ from OP's opinion on P3s, their power skyrockets exponentially with how many you get + they combo well with like an 8rad spammer, who will wipe the AT guns while the P3s will take care of the vehicles. There is also the potential threat from frag bombs/stuka dive bomb or skill planes.

And after differing, I'll agree with OP : our losses have very little to do with the P3s, and more to do with the bunker spams and/or the rads all in. Problems would be solved if we played scott battlegroup for instance or if we had a brit, but it would break our funny meme, so.. and while we care enough to change build orders, we don't care enough to mega tryhard
28 Aug 2024, 10:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Aug 2024, 22:07 PMTomy0
First loss is cause we got kinda cheesed, but we could have countered that easily,which we did in another game, same opponents. It was just a build order loss. We needed to "think" a bit, instead of just winning from pressing our button.

and while we care enough to change build orders, we don't care enough to mega tryhard

I must admit I did not watch the Steppes win against the chinese team (and Asha doesn't have VoDs), but it appears like this team swapped from triple DAK to double DAK, making sure there is a 2nd coastal cheesespammer, do you think the rematch loss has nothing to do with this?

And regarding changed build orders, I am genuinely curious what USF is supposed to do against these strats, as imo USF is by far the weakest teamgame faction. Mainly due to how their indirect fire is complete trash or how their whole faction design is beaten by DAK pgren + flak + AT gun in early/mid game
28 Aug 2024, 13:34 PM

I must admit I did not watch the Steppes win against the chinese team (and Asha doesn't have VoDs), but it appears like this team swapped from triple DAK to double DAK, making sure there is a 2nd coastal cheesespammer, do you think the rematch loss has nothing to do with this?

And regarding changed build orders, I am genuinely curious what USF is supposed to do against these strats, as imo USF is by far the weakest teamgame faction. Mainly due to how their indirect fire is complete trash or how their whole faction design is beaten by DAK pgren + flak + AT gun in early/mid game

Well I have to point out that in a large mode each faction (unless all the team has the same faciton) can provide units that are powerful and not everything, it called teamwork.
28 Aug 2024, 14:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2024, 13:34 PMVipper

Well I have to point out that in a large mode each faction (unless all the team has the same faciton) can provide units that are powerful and not everything, it called teamwork.

I never said that USF cannot provide anything powerful?

I just said that I think it's by far the weakest faction, with obvious flaws in the faction design
28 Aug 2024, 14:51 PM

I never said that USF cannot provide anything powerful?

I just said that I think it's by far the weakest faction, with obvious flaws in the faction design
My point is that if one is playing vs a team with specific team strategy one also has to play as team and have a team strategy or they will probably lose.
4 Sep 2024, 00:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2024, 08:25 AMKatitof
I already hate the heavy tank expansion.

Something tells me its going to be KT and not Char 2C for wehr despite latter being a perfect fit for the game while former is just a ww2 meme at this point...

Really, so much interesting medium and light equipment and they're still doubling down on heavies and most likely the most overused and boring heavies.

No invincible axis tanks !!

Still Coh3 is now officially great fun in 4vs4 come to play it Kat!
7 Sep 2024, 21:45 PM

I hope we will have Soviet and OstWer before COH3 stop upgrade
8 Sep 2024, 02:15 AM

I hope we will have Soviet and OstWer before COH3 stop upgrade

Relic cant even add visible kill counts. Never mind entire new factions.

Will be two years before you know it and still missing the most basic function that every game before it has had. But yeah, were in good hands.
8 Sep 2024, 10:47 AM

Relic cant even add visible kill counts. Never mind entire new factions.

Will be two years before you know it and still missing the most basic function that every game before it has had. But yeah, were in good hands.

There is a kill count if one hovers over the XP of unit. Just saying.
8 Sep 2024, 12:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Sep 2024, 10:47 AMVipper

There is a kill count if one hovers over the XP of unit. Just saying.

Vipper you are making me sad. No actual player of Coh would ever accept the HOVER over. No actual player of Coh would ever design that as a feature.

Since you have not listened to the 30 times I have said this here:

When you are running over a bunch of guys in Coh2 you can see the kill number rolling up as you squish their mushy bodies. Are you going to be able to maneuver your vehicle and hover at the same time?

When you are watching a stream you cant see the kill counter. How many kills does that sniper have? We will never know because Relic doesnt play their own game. They are out of touch with the game and its community.

How about when a WhizBang fires off. You cant see the counter rolling up.

90% of a games success comes from player feedback. The sounds need to convey what is happening. The kill counts have to be visible as it is another feedback that you are interacting with the game world.

Relic call themselves professional game devs and try to act like they are above reproach. When they have screwed up ALL of the basic feedback mechanisms of a game. They need to humble themselves and get their shit together. They are just an embarrassing joke at this point.

I was just talking to someone about how Coh should be the most popular game ever. All multiplayer FPS will have hackers and internet lag. They will never be great/perfect to play. RTS is the genre that doesnt require sub 60mS pings. And yet Coh3 is like least played new game out there right now. Do you call that a success story?
8 Sep 2024, 12:05 PM

Rosbone - the only "actual player of coh" who never plays any coh.
8 Sep 2024, 20:09 PM

Rosbone - the only "actual player of coh" who never plays any coh.

I wonder why that is :gimpy:
11 Sep 2024, 12:22 PM

3 users are browsing this thread: 3 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight