Login

russian armor

17pounder AT is the most disgusting unit i have ever seen

24 Apr 2024, 14:56 PM

only cost 170manpower 20fuel
80rang and nearly unable to destory
24 Apr 2024, 16:26 PM

God forbid the allies get an AT emplacement that's a pain in the ass to kill. This is a completely novel concept introduced by the new update and I just can't stand the idea of an AT emplacement that is resistant to indirect fire. I mean, could you imagine if we had something like that since the start of the game?

It's literally a carbon copy of the flak 36 emplacement with 10 more range. Do you want to have a conversation about the flak now that the allies have one? I'd be happy to.
24 Apr 2024, 16:28 PM

It should cost at least the same fuel amount as the flak 36. Let's start with that.
24 Apr 2024, 19:27 PM

I find its vet1 hilarious when you try to counter it with inf.
24 Apr 2024, 20:34 PM

shinasukac try to not make a monthly "Allies OP" thread challenge impossible
24 Apr 2024, 20:48 PM

You need heavy artillery.
25 Apr 2024, 13:04 PM

You need heavy artillery.

most axis heavy artillery cant direct destory it but just kill the crew
and even you destory it , it is only cost 170manpower 20fuel
25 Apr 2024, 13:05 PM

shinasukac try to not make a monthly "Allies OP" thread challenge impossible

so any advice how to destroy the 17pounder at?
25 Apr 2024, 13:09 PM

Decrew it, move in with whatever can damage vehicle, kill the gun.
25 Apr 2024, 14:28 PM

most axis heavy artillery cant direct destory it but just kill the crew
and even you destory it , it is only cost 170manpower 20fuel

First part is true, but you're going about this the wrong way. Reinforce cost is 25MP per model, 6 models @ 120HP = 150MP. Keep laying down artillery fire (2 guns will do for most opponents unless you already lost) and they will bleed badly. The inf screen will weaken and then the guns will be much easier to take out.

Wespe vet I's Creeping Barrage is extremely effective in flattening fixed guns. Cannone da 105/28 is really just spamming fire. Obice is Obice.

Recon traktor is an endless source of nightmares that just won't stop bleeding the UKF player if played right. Just be aware that you are in range of the gun when doing normal barrages. The vet I version puts you safely outside.

Second part is only true if they refund the truck, which then means they can't reinforce. Then the gun is easy to knock out.

A knocked out 17 pounder gun can also be stolen...UKF players really don't like that.
25 Apr 2024, 15:24 PM

What about LeIgs as DAK or Nebelwerfers as Wehr? Hell, even a couple wehr mortars might be enough (if the damage is too low, you just spam smoke on the 17 pounder). In CoH3 there is no mortar pit to cause trouble this time
25 Apr 2024, 17:41 PM

What about LeIgs as DAK or Nebelwerfers as Wehr? Hell, even a couple wehr mortars might be enough (if the damage is too low, you just spam smoke on the 17 pounder). In CoH3 there is no mortar pit to cause trouble this time

You can just get towing vehicle and get the gun out of there under leig fire without any issue.

Nebels just decrew it, you can still do the above on fire, or wait it out and re-crew it instantly.
And pretty sure there is mortar pit, just not for the brits :snfPeter:
26 Apr 2024, 11:50 AM

First part is true, but you're going about this the wrong way. Reinforce cost is 25MP per model, 6 models @ 120HP = 150MP. Keep laying down artillery fire (2 guns will do for most opponents unless you already lost) and they will bleed badly. The inf screen will weaken and then the guns will be much easier to take out.

Wespe vet I's Creeping Barrage is extremely effective in flattening fixed guns. Cannone da 105/28 is really just spamming fire. Obice is Obice.

Recon traktor is an endless source of nightmares that just won't stop bleeding the UKF player if played right. Just be aware that you are in range of the gun when doing normal barrages. The vet I version puts you safely outside.

Second part is only true if they refund the truck, which then means they can't reinforce. Then the gun is easy to knock out.

A knocked out 17 pounder gun can also be stolen...UKF players really don't like that.

if you use any artillery, bishop can counter it. even he dont use bishop , enmey can simplely use healtruck transport to other location. and by the way, dak and wht also lack of recon, if you use tank or infantry to recon the 80range 17pounder at , you mostly lose more than 170manpower, and the enmeny can use 170manpower to produce a new one or just reforce it
26 Apr 2024, 18:11 PM

if you use LeIgs or Nebelwerfers, british can use bishop to counter , LeIgs or Nebelwerfers only kill 17pounder crew, but bishop can destory the leigs and nebel implement
27 Apr 2024, 08:14 AM

Must be why the 17pdr is such a ubiquitous unit in every match I play
27 Apr 2024, 17:31 PM

Yes, I imagine it's frustrating for Axis players when Allies have units that actually make them stronger and more feasible in team games.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 24

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight