Login

russian armor

Axis stronger in latest patch ?

21 Sep 2024, 01:42 AM

Did I miss something ? I can't seem to win any games at all due to Axis having way more units and a wider variety of them, earlier in the game. I'm struggling just to keep up against multiple MGs, multiple PG squads, HTs. I've got A couple squads, an MG maybe one other things, and I;'m being swamped. Has anything changed that way ?
21 Sep 2024, 09:17 AM

Are you playing USF in teamgames by any chance? If yes, just swap to brits and you're fine
21 Sep 2024, 15:48 PM

I was, yes, but it doesn't seem to matter. It really seems as if very early in the game they've already got a mob backed up with MGs and HTs.
22 Sep 2024, 13:02 PM

Playing USF in team games is like placing your family jewels in a vise. Just play Brits or become a full-on masochist and enjoy it.
22 Sep 2024, 22:46 PM

Playing USF in team games is like placing your family jewels in a vise. Just play Brits or become a full-on masochist and enjoy it.

:rofl:
22 Sep 2024, 22:50 PM

I was, yes, but it doesn't seem to matter. It really seems as if very early in the game they've already got a mob backed up with MGs and HTs.

Sounds like you're either taking bad engagements that cost you a lot of manpower, or you're building units that are unsuitable for the current situation of the battlefield, e. g. building a sniper or mortar when the enemy is just spamming/blobbing infantry
22 Sep 2024, 23:57 PM

Sounds like you're either taking bad engagements that cost you a lot of manpower, or you're building units that are unsuitable for the current situation of the battlefield, e. g. building a sniper or mortar when the enemy is just spamming/blobbing infantry

yes, after a few more games, I think you're right. I like to play aggressively, but against the sheer numbers of enemy units, I'm better off being defensive.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★