Login

russian armor

bulletin for EFA

5 Jan 2019, 14:50 PM

EFA have allot less bulletins available to them than WFA. Can we get some?
5 Jan 2019, 18:31 PM

EFA also has a lot more commanders for some reason. Relic works in weird ways.

As if bulletins even mattered that much anyways XD
5 Jan 2019, 19:09 PM

EFA also has a lot more commanders for some reason. Relic works in weird ways.

As if bulletins even mattered that much anyways XD

I guess creating bulletins is allot easier than creating commanders.

It also a good way to spend coins.
6 Jan 2019, 05:18 AM

My guess is they realized how the messed up with the overlap of commanders for EFA and backpedaled to make each commander more unique for the newer armies.

I hope they backpedal even more for CoH3 and make the commanders even fewer but even more distinctly unique.
7 Jan 2019, 00:55 AM

My guess is they realized how the messed up with the overlap of commanders for EFA and backpedaled to make each commander more unique for the newer armies.

I hope they backpedal even more for CoH3 and make the commanders even fewer but even more distinctly unique.

+1

A lot of the EFA commanders have like half of the same abilities as others and they just feel kinda thrown together. At least most of the DLC faction commanders have mostly unique abilities.

IMO CoH's commander system was far superior to Coh2's, with really unique but few commanders. More variety is always nice, but not at the expense of quality I guess.
7 Jan 2019, 12:42 PM

IMO CoH's commander system was far superior to Coh2's, with really unique but few commanders. More variety is always nice, but not at the expense of quality I guess.

It had pros and cons, and I think CoH2's commanders for certain factions are very good and flushed out as well. OKW for example only has 8 commanders but they are all very unique and serve distinct purposes. I think Relic just went overboard with the EFA commanders. I think having 5-9 commanders that are really well thought out and diverse is better than both EFA's 20 commanders and CoH1's 3 larger doctrines.
8 Jan 2019, 05:17 AM

Permanently Banned
I always thought Axis players should get 4 doctrine slots because they face 3 enemy factions while allied factions face only 2.
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight