Login

russian armor

m8 priority

Vaz
2 Apr 2017, 17:26 PM

Seems like this unit is prioritizing vehicles, which it usually cannot penetrate. This should be changed to prioritizing infantry, or even better giving AI units an infantry only toggle.
2 Apr 2017, 21:35 PM
Patrion 14

i found it pen enough to make difference. i had more than handful of times when i chased away anything bigger and equal to puma/p2 by itself and p4+ in conjunction with other AT support.

so i dont think its a problem.
2 Apr 2017, 21:42 PM

Micro the crap out of it!
Seriously, it's a good unit, it will reward you if you micro it.
2 Apr 2017, 21:48 PM

Micro the crap out of it!
Seriously, it's a good unit, it will reward you if you micro it.

The problem with it is the micro required to make up for it's deficiencies is better used on a more competent vehicle.
2 Apr 2017, 22:27 PM

The problem with it is the micro required to make up for it's deficiencies is better used on a more competent vehicle.

The Scott is cheap an a very annoying little thing, perfect to setup baits when it hits Vet1 for it's own "Tactician" smoke.
2 Apr 2017, 23:51 PM

The Scott is cheap an a very annoying little thing, perfect to setup baits when it hits Vet1 for it's own "Tactician" smoke.

Oh, I thought we were talking about the Greyhound :D
3 Apr 2017, 00:05 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Well at least there is not a half dozen like M1.
3 Apr 2017, 00:24 AM

I enjoy spicing things out away from the Heavy Cavalry US build, but not even I would use Recon Company, it has no purpose besides roleplaying.
3 Apr 2017, 00:29 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I enjoy spicing things out away from the Heavy Cavalry US build, but not even I would use Recon Company, it has no purpose besides roleplaying.

The Greyhound can be quite nice for a Lieutenant build so you can deploy something similar to a Stuart so you can also deploy M2B HMGs. But, other than that it is pretty bad.
3 Apr 2017, 03:25 AM

The Greyhound can be quite nice for a Lieutenant build so you can deploy something similar to a Stuart so you can also deploy M2B HMGs. But, other than that it is pretty bad.

It still has the problem that it loses badly to a 222, even with the 70 munition armor upgrade. The upgrade should be included in the basic cost, and it would have been better if they gave it something else when they nerfed canister shot into oblivion. Maybe give it passive capping or the ability to lay the general purpose mines.
3 Apr 2017, 04:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Apr 2017, 03:25 AMGrumpy

It still has the problem that it loses badly to a 222, even with the 70 munition armor upgrade. The upgrade should be included in the basic cost, and it would have been better if they gave it something else when they nerfed canister shot into oblivion. Maybe give it passive capping or the ability to lay the general purpose mines.

Sadly, the Greyhound had it's fair share of Glory in vCoH, I don't think the Recon M8 will ever be as epic as the old one.
3 Apr 2017, 06:09 AM

I'd like if they took the Greyhound and rebalanced it like the old T-70, high risk, high reward.
3 Apr 2017, 09:46 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Apr 2017, 03:25 AMGrumpy

I have experimenting around with a change ammo ability like a Sherman. Fires buffed vs vehicle ap rounds that do crap vs infantry. And, then make the canister shot into a firing mode, adjusted the values so it does reliable anti infantry but crap vs vehicles.

I'd like if they took the Greyhound and rebalanced it like the old T-70, high risk, high reward.

Too much squad wiping then.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS