Login

russian armor

T-34 accuracy

4 Nov 2015, 00:20 AM

It seems like T-34 is the only tank in the game capable of missing at point blank range.
Either accuracy (or accuracy on the move) tuned very low, or there is some kind of bug with shell trajectory/scatter.

Anyway, this level of performance is frustrating to experience and in my opinion not belong to top-tier tank, even if it costs only 80 fuel.

It is ok to have weak armor, slow reload and bad pen for such price, but such inconsistency just makes this tank very unreliable and unattractive choice.

#justflankit

4 Nov 2015, 00:29 AM
Patrion 28

i think that's just a super bad case of RNG. it is interesting that it falls short though as shoots generally overshoot. certainly frustrating though.
4 Nov 2015, 00:29 AM

T34 has been forgotten by Relic.

In vanilla Coh2 T34s were motorized trashcans that could ram for instant main gun/engine damage.

Ram was nerfed out of the game, tank was given a symbolic buff but not enough to make it close to being viable.
Then of course the teching costs to get the buildings to build them was nerfed again when relic reworked sov tec.

Its another case of WFA/Brits changing Coh2 into a totally new game, and Sov/Ost being left behind with prehistoric things like having to build their own buildings with engineers.
4 Nov 2015, 00:31 AM
Patrion 14

The t34 is just bad.

Just don't build it, replace with 85s or m4cs or something.
4 Nov 2015, 01:31 AM

i think that's just a super bad case of RNG. it is interesting that it falls short though as shoots generally overshoot. certainly frustrating though.

I didn't saw such RNG with any other tank yet, except SU-85, but that is understandable - it fits into its role.
4 Nov 2015, 01:33 AM

t34 can crush and ram, thats all.
4 Nov 2015, 01:33 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Something something gunner drunk on vodka

t34 can crush and ram, thats all.
Untrue, they can also vet up the enemy
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W