Team killing and no response from Relic

23 Aug 2024, 13:46 PM
Patrion 14

Hi

What to do about toxic playerbase.... Done nothing, and the he does this

https://coh3stats.com/players/57817/Me

Why no ban i dont understand

23 Aug 2024, 21:51 PM

Well if you did nothing I can understand why he would be upset. Have you tried making a report?
24 Aug 2024, 11:55 AM
Patrion 14

I did nothing... I have the hole replay, i did not even talk to him
26 Aug 2024, 16:05 PM

Ok, this is absolutely petty as fuck, but keep a list of players who do this. If you get matched with them, send text to "all", saying what kind of player this is and for that reason you're leaving. My hope is that after a while, it'll be frustrating for that player to find a game, since once you leave, pretty much your whole team will leave.

Yes, I know it's not the right approach, but without a more robust system for dealing with toxic players, what're you gonna do
26 Aug 2024, 16:26 PM

Well if you did nothing I can understand why he would be upset. Have you tried making a report?

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Aug 2024, 11:55 AMoakdk
I did nothing... I have the hole replay, i did not even talk to him

I mean

26 Aug 2024, 20:25 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Ok, this is absolutely petty as fuck, but keep a list of players who do this. If you get matched with them, send text to "all", saying what kind of player this is and for that reason you're leaving. My hope is that after a while, it'll be frustrating for that player to find a game, since once you leave, pretty much your whole team will leave.

Yes, I know it's not the right approach, but without a more robust system for dealing with toxic players, what're you gonna do

This is bad advice, especially considering the updates to in-game penalties and reporting for leaving. Not to mention the ease with which one can change their Steam nickname, it'll be difficult to manually track players that wronged you in the past.

At the moment I suppose the best thing is to report players in game. I'm not sure if the enforcement@relic.com email still functions. There is information about reporting players in the official forums, but I'm too lazy to find that for myself at the moment.
28 Aug 2024, 06:04 AM

I'm not sure if the enforcement@relic.com email still functions.

It doesn't.
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS