Login

russian armor

What's the point now?

29 Jul 2024, 19:58 PM

So now let's be honest, how are you supposed to play the game Coh2? The Chinese with their 20 firewalls and even the state overrun one in the game that borders on fraud but really now. How ridiculous is it that you can no longer defend yourself? They have 10 times the mean power of petrol muni.
30 Jul 2024, 07:06 AM

Is this one of those Vetlolcake/Vipper/Reverb aliases?

Quick look through ur post history seems you've had longer standing issues with the Chinese people. At this point, i'd say your best bet is to contact the Embassy in Beijing and not hope for the coh2.org forum warriors to alleviate your problems
30 Jul 2024, 16:27 PM

Cho2 .org Forum Warrior :-)

What I want to know is. Maybe someone has the same problem with their PC components. Ethernet Driver Bious Ram Overclocking. I no longer think it's because of the fiberglass I have. What is your ping time in the game and what is the name of the Relict server?
30 Jul 2024, 17:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2024, 16:27 PMAtze
What I want to know is. Maybe someone has the same problem with their PC components. Ethernet Driver Bious Ram Overclocking. I no longer think it's because of the fiberglass I have. What is your ping time in the game and what is the name of the Relict server?

Your profile shows you are in Germany. Most Germany players have complained about ping times and long lag times in game.

They all said using a VPN like Nordwind was the only solution to stop lags.

There is something laggy about the German Infrastructure. I think they are giving customers more speed than the backbone can handle. Or the data is being slowed by intelligence community logging it all :P
4 Aug 2024, 10:55 AM

Hey Rosbone ,

Yes, the game is getting more and more stupid, I have no idea why.
If the Chinese are at General Mud's base in 8 minutes then something can't be right. So if they have infinite manpower ammo and fuel until I can build a Panther 20 minutes are around under the joke we have the fuel 2 times. Really ridiculous with the difference that the opposing allies arrive after 12 minutes with KV1.

4 Aug 2024, 10:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jul 2024, 19:58 PMAtze

So now let's be honest, how are you supposed to play the game Coh2? The Chinese with their 20 firewalls and even the state overrun one in the game that borders on fraud but really now. How ridiculous is it that you can no longer defend yourself? They have 10 times the mean power of petrol muni.

n the Ladders Top 10 OKW

4VS 4 Chinese Randoms 2 place 23 wins how is that supposed to work please
4 Aug 2024, 12:06 PM

Let me clarify my initial reply in a more serious manner

Do you believe the issue you seemingly want solved, would be best presented at an almost dead community driven forum with no current official ties to Relic whatsoever?

Your best option here is to go to the officials Coh2 forums or to Relics Discord to voice your problem to the people that can actually deal with the problem at hand, or at least provide u with an answer that isnt based on conjecture
5 Aug 2024, 14:50 PM

Atze,

After careful consideration and weighing all options available to the Enforcement Team, we have decided to permanently ban all Chinese players from the game, as per your request.

Thanks so much,
Relic Enforcement.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 24
United States 11
United States 2
United States 39
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias