Login

russian armor

China man connecting and disconnecting

9 Jul 2024, 05:44 AM

China man top 100 okw but 7000 as ostheer and soviet after 300+ games.
Connecting and disconnecting in lobby. What is happening?
What is this????

https://ibb.co/bJr3PpT
9 Jul 2024, 05:52 AM

so everyone left except me and dantir. We are gonna wait this century to deny him rank xD
9 Jul 2024, 12:38 PM

ez win just had to wait over an hour for the chink to leave
9 Jul 2024, 16:30 PM

What is this????

https://ibb.co/bJr3PpT

It's a new form of hacking in coh2 that popped up around the beginning of this year. But as I said in your previous thread, Relic doesn't ban hackers anymore
9 Jul 2024, 20:16 PM

It's a new form of hacking in coh2 that popped up around the beginning of this year. But as I said in your previous thread, Relic doesn't ban hackers anymore

That is what I enjoy the most about being banned from Coh. I dont need to be a dick and try to hurt Relic. They will do it themselves just like they always do.

I could make 20 accounts, VPN, and hack all day long being toxic to kill off the user base. But Relic will do it for me. In fact, I am the one asking them not to hurt themselves instead of being the dick.

Who is the more level headed mature person?
10 Jul 2024, 15:36 PM

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199263124326/

At least report to valve guys. It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness xD
13 Jul 2024, 11:50 AM

That is what I enjoy the most about being banned from Coh. I dont need to be a dick and try to hurt Relic. They will do it themselves just like they always do.

I could make 20 accounts, VPN, and hack all day long being toxic to kill off the user base. But Relic will do it for me. In fact, I am the one asking them not to hurt themselves instead of being the dick.

Who is the more level headed mature person?

It's becoming a bit sad now Rosbone. You are contradicting yourself and you can't even see it through the manifested resentment towards everything Relic. Please for your own peace of mind - move on and focus on positive, new, other things. Use your talents for something good, something new, and something that fuels your creativity instead of communicating depressing stuff like this which ultimately leads nowhere.

13 Jul 2024, 14:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2024, 11:50 AMNickbn
It's becoming a bit sad now Rosbone. You are contradicting yourself

I have always said the same thing since coming here in 2016, Relic makes the wrong choice every time.

Given two options Relic will make the wrong choice to their detriment.

I gave up on Coh3 a long time ago. I still like to watch streams though. So I keep an eye on things waiting for Coh3 to git gud. But after the last stream, it is obvious that will never happen for me.

Coh used to occupy like 60% of my day. Now its like 2% of my day. Relics bad decision making has sucked any desire to care about Coh out of me.

I started writing VSTs for guitar about 1.5 years ago. That is now my 60% time suck.

A VST is a program you run inside of recording software. These VSTs process guitar and simulate amplifiers, effects, mono synthesizer etc.

So I have never written a VST or C++ code. Yet in 1.5 years I have made a complete guitar processor and several single effects. Meanwhile Relic cant even add VISIBLE KILL COUNTS, something that THE QUBAN wrote a couple months after Coh3 came out. They just are not going to do it.

That is like designing a car with no speedometer.

As is the MAKO style, the VSTs and source code are on GITHUB. You too can be writing recording programs in just a few minutes.

- Install Visual Studio
- Install JUCE
- Create a JUCE project
- Copy source code files
- Hit run

Or you can keep playing a game and giving money to a company that does not care about you as a customer. Its your call.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★