Login

russian armor

British Recon Section upgrade.

8 May 2019, 02:10 AM

+1

Feels more like a doctrinal thing. Not too late to put it in lend lease assault lol.

IMO it'd come too late to be useful as a stock upgrade in hammer and sections already have brens for long range anyway though. I'd rather see a nondoctrinal cqc unit in some form or other since brits only have sections and only have brens as far as anti-infantry small arms, but then again that'd come too late to be super useful if it was in hammer too.

+1 about hammer in general too.

I've always thought it was pretty unfair that it was borderline bulletproof. I always make one right after a vickers in 1v1s since it's really nice to be able to damage/bleed infantry without taking any damage yourself, but now IMO armor nerf and self repair nerf might delay it a bit since you won't be able to repair it that well (IMO a good thing overall).

- Nerfing UC so hard means 1) Germans don't need AT against it anymore.
2) It won't get built. At all. Since it has no use at all late-game. 3) That means
either bolster-spam or Vickers-spam.

That's not diversity.

Soviets can do 2+3+3 (8! Units early on)(instant T1 or T2)
Ostheer can do 2+3 (5!)(+Assault Grenadiers) so 6?

Brits used to be able to do 3. Now it's down to 2.
If Infantry Squad is further maligned then it's down to 1.
Either stop with the brit nerfing, or reduce it to 0 and delete the faction.
10 May 2019, 06:54 AM

The Scoped Rifle section should just behave like Jeagers / Pathfinders and pick off models that are injured.
10 May 2019, 07:18 AM

Maybe this whole idea should be provided for factions who do not have sniper like units by default. I do not really think giving Tommies more upgrade options or buffs is a good idea.

UKF has already so many more options for their base infantry in comparison to every other faction in game where they have only a few choices, particularly the Axis and SU. "A chain of upgrades" which Brits have. I think Tommies is already a heavily dedicated strong defensive aggro anti infantry unit.

I think this idea would better suit for factions like USF and OKW since they have no snipers or a highly focused anti infantry long range unit. Jagers and Pathfinders should be default units to be honest. They are not powerful but focused on AI while being vulnerable to AT. I think implementing them by base would be great! After 1 base is built, become available in HQ for Jagers particularly. Pathfinders can build directly

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★