Login

russian armor

Let us vote on community Skins, decals, and maps

25 Sep 2015, 18:21 PM
Donator 11

Hi Relic/ .org

Coh2 is getting "big" since we last saw the game launch in 2013 the game is getting larger and large with more community input as well as a better less toxic community. So far the game has around 4000 items in the Steam Workshop including maps, skins, decals, face plates, and even mods. What would be awesome is if the community could get together to add items into the live game sort of like a Green Light systme where the community votes on what content they would like to see included in the game.

The Map Showcase on every large patch is already a fantastic way to show the community the hard work of others and keeps the game from becoming stale by giving us different environments. Currently these maps are chosen by Relic but I feel like the Community could make their job easier while sweeting the deal in the process. Handing the torch to the community would not only let players help pick which content they would like to see but would also allow for new items to let players distinguish themselves in game with skins, decals, and face plates.

Currently we have only gotten 2 decals (make love not war, and OCF) but I feel like we as a community have enough responsibility to help relic make official user content.
25 Sep 2015, 18:49 PM

Balkenkreuz for OKW please :hansSTUG:
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight