Login

russian armor

Weapon Skin Bugs and Ambient Building Bug

6 Sep 2014, 20:53 PM

Surprised nobody's mentioned this yet, I found it 2 weeks ago but was too lazy to bring it up. Anyway, I'm doing that now because even though it's a small detail, it'd be nice to see it fixed.

First on the list: the Panzergrenadier StG. The Panzergrenadier StG uses the CoH1 model and texture, but some time in recent months, the texture sheet has been fucked up. This is what it looks like, compared to the Sturmpioneer StG (new texture, new model), and the original texture.

Next up, the Ostheer LMG 42 has a cloned receiver in the middle of the gun for no reason, and the magazine is attached to that instead of properly on the real receiver, and there is also a floating bipod off the end of the gun. The bipod and magazine seem to be parented (or attached to, a part of, etc) the second receiver, because if it were in the place of the first receiver, both these items would be in their rightful place as well.

Lastly, in many buildings, the infantry float above the ground and way above the window. In fact I think it's more common than not to see them float over the window, and it has been since CoH2's release. I do not remember this existing in CoH1. Not a major issue, but still a small bug.

(sorry for the cluttered image)
7 Sep 2014, 01:44 AM

I didn't even noticed the problem with the Panzergrenadiere STG44. The LMG42 is a problem I've noticed since the release of WFA but I keep forgetting on taking screenshots of it. Good to see that you made this thread.
11 Sep 2014, 07:53 AM

It affects the new Stormtrooper StG rifles. Makes sense, since they're literally the PG StGs.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★