Login

russian armor

Laggy lobby.

14 Dec 2014, 23:19 PM

Since last patch I noticed very strange issue. When Im connected to lobby, I don't see my line up. Ok, so I switch faction and go back to first one to load bulletins BUT there is something weird. I still don't see any bulletins or faction is changed with a really really huge lag, 5-10sec, or I see myself as USF but with SU bulletins or if I switch faction 4 times in a few seconds, I need to wait even 20sec (!!!) to see that changes in lobby. For example. I want to play as USF. No bulletins. Switching to SU and going back to USF. Nothing. OK so I switch to OKW and go back do USF. In the lobby Im still USF (5sec since first change). 10sec and I see myself as SU, 18sec I see myself as OKW. Ok, Im still waiting, doing nothing and after 23sec I see myself as USF but with OKW bulletins! Ok, let's wait few seconds and finally I see myself as USF but without bulletins! CoH2 needs 5more seconds to load bulletins.

This is insane. I haven't had such issues before recent patch.

Sometimes it takes even 30 secs, sometimes 15secs and sometimes eveything is fine.
14 Dec 2014, 23:47 PM

Once you start CoH2, do you click quickly into a lobby? I find it needs a few seconds to download all your loadout settings before you are good to go. If you go quickly into a lobby it is still downloading them—I've seen a progress meter for this on the top right of the player card. But doing it the latter way is a bit buggy.
15 Dec 2014, 07:22 AM

Once you start CoH2, do you click quickly into a lobby? I find it needs a few seconds to download all your loadout settings before you are good to go. If you go quickly into a lobby it is still downloading them—I've seen a progress meter for this on the top right of the player card. But doing it the latter way is a bit buggy.

Well, I see my bulletins in main menu but... Before that recent patch I havent have such issues. For example, when I joined lobby and I did not have bulletins, I just switched factions and it was OK. Now I have to wait even 30sec (!!!) to see that I switched a faction. Im switching to OKW, but in lobby I see myself as USF. 10 sec later Im finally OKW. Why the hell it needs 10secs?! It even more broken if I switch faction more than once.
15 Dec 2014, 08:09 AM

Is something limiting your connection to Relic's servers? That's all I can think of for now.
15 Dec 2014, 08:15 AM

No, and it's not only my problem. In AT game, friend changed from USF to SU, we saw bulletins in lobby, but during loading it turned out that he did not have anything from line up, despite he had in the lobby. All because of laggy changes in lobby.

Connection has nothing to do with that. It's all about recent patch. I have same connection since CoH2 release. Before there was not such problem.
15 Dec 2014, 09:33 AM

its even worse for me..

as soon as i join click "automatch vs players" the game gets those mini freezes we all love. after 60 sec and 3-4 of these freezes i get set back to the main menue with a "you have been disconnected" message
i couldnt actually play any games since the last patch
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS