Login

russian armor

COH 2 1 vs 1 Tournament

8 Oct 2014, 01:44 AM

Hi everyone , i see that there are some tournaments coming up , but how about a simple " amateur " 1 vs 1 ? There is no date limit , as the players must agree for a day and hour to play , then one of the players must save the replay to verify the result . All the matches will be recorded and posted trough videos . I dunno if is going to be much people in it but i think its worth a try .

So here are the rules and information :

open until it has enough people

post in this thread your :

Team Name : ( if u have one )
Steam Names :
SteamIDs :
Time zone : ( NA or EU )

Timeline

Starting faction, maps and opponent will be announced on October 12

Match Details

Double Elimination
Best of Three
Teams must play one match as the Axis, and one match as the Allies

Round One : Team A picks map , THEN Team B picks faction . First pick will be determined by the first player of each bracket ( determined by signing order ) .

Round Two : Teams switch factions , Team B picks map ( map can be the same as the first round ) .

Round Three : Teams veto two maps each, THEN team with most VPs remaining from previous rounds picks faction .

Match Parameters

500 Victory Points
Fixed Positions
Standard Resources

Maps

all the ones available for 1 vs 1 .

Commanders and Bulletins

All commanders are allowed

Match Ups

I'll be using Challonge to randomly generate the bracket .

Rules

No verbal abuse, this includes, sexism, racism, comments about sexual orientation or threats of violent or sexual attack, excessive chat spam, personal attacks; above all use common sense.

No stream cheating (viewing opponents stream during a match), this will result in a DQ. Also while its not against the rules to stream your tourney match, I will request that you don't do it so there won't be any spoilers.

No use of 3rd party programs (zoom mod, map hack, etc.) that gives you an unfair advantage against your opponent. Guilty parties will be DQ'd and banned from attending further events .

Collusion will not be tolerated, any guilty parties will be DQ'd and barred from this event and attending further events.

Referees reserve the right to ask you to change your name at any time for any reason. Referees decision on any matter is final.

Replays and Score Submittal

Players must save replays of each game and submit them after the match. You may upload them to COH2.ORG then send the link to me .

Prizes

no prizes just the recognition of being a good player .

Tournament Videos

All the matches will be recorded and posted trough videos once i have the replay .

Judgement

If any problem occurs that is not covered in the rules, the final decision will be made by a referee.

If a player drops from a game within the first 60 seconds of a game, the game must be replayed. If a drop occurs after this point, you may restart the game at your opponent's discretion. If a disagreement occurs, contact the referee who will make a ruling .

Any questions plz send me message .
0 user is browsing this thread:

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS