Login

russian armor

ebgames beta key

11 Mar 2013, 08:56 AM

After preordering COH2 Special Edition through EB Games Australia i was given a beta key number which i duly input to the COH2 site, this was accepted and i have heard nothing for 3 weeks. I paid extra for the Special Edtion for te chance to play the beta before the launch EB Games assure me that the offer from them is genuine and they are at a loss to understand what has happened. I hope this is not how Sega intend to to treat their customers...can someone please explain
11 Mar 2013, 09:02 AM
Honorary Member Badge

That key you received wasn't a real Beta-key for the Steam client. It is a key that qualifies you to get a Steam-Beta-Key once the Beta has started. It just put you on a list, so to say. So far the Beta date has not been announced. ...
Once it starts, Relic will send you another Key which you enter into Steam to download the Beta-Client. Until then, chill!
11 Mar 2013, 09:09 AM

Thank you for your speedy answer look forward to the beta have all COH games hope the modding will be allowed really kept the game alive not quite sure CHILL! should be sorry for the frustration Iam sure EB will follow up
11 Mar 2013, 10:12 AM

https://twitter.com/companyheroes (MARCH 7)
We hope to share beta dates within the next week or so!
11 Mar 2013, 17:13 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS