Login

russian armor

Does anyone visit the official forums?

5 Dec 2013, 09:54 AM

Does anyone here bother visiting the official forums? I personally dont ever visit it pretty much. Am i missing out on something?
5 Dec 2013, 10:39 AM

Usually I don't ever bother on visiting them.
All critic threads are instantly closed and the balance suggestions that people post there tend to be stupid at best.
5 Dec 2013, 12:53 PM

I think my "Soviet industry needs a buff" thread would be taken quite seriously over there. Instead it's labeled as "lazy trolling" here.
5 Dec 2013, 13:39 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Does anyone here bother visiting the official forums? I personally dont ever visit it pretty much. Am i missing out on something?

Yes I do. There are many threads from Relic people there worth some attention, like the feedback discussion about chat lobbies in COH2 as well as various discussions from Relic developers. Ideally if you want to bring the attention of someone from Relic your best bet is posting there.

Also the dev team working on COH1 is looking the official forums for feedback. ;)
5 Dec 2013, 16:56 PM

I was hoping that when they updated the site that the colour scheme would change. Unfortunately, I find skin really unpleasant. So I just sit here, where I'm comfortable :)
5 Dec 2013, 18:01 PM

I'll visit the official forums from time to time relaying my opinion, but I find the majority of people there are whiners/noobs who have no idea what they're talking about.
5 Dec 2013, 18:19 PM

Permanently Banned
I'll visit the official forums from time to time relaying my opinion, but I find the majority of people there are whiners/noobs who have no idea what they're talking about.

i agree,
+ i dont like the design, should be like the blizarrds forum(like d3)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★