Login

russian armor

What's to do?

22 Jul 2015, 22:52 PM

Okay, so my lovely forum's experts, what can I did against this guys to win? My cons didnt even do any dmg vs lmgs gren blob. Sniper bleeded him hardly but still seems it wasn't enough to win.

Cheers
24 Jul 2015, 18:10 PM

I think the biggest issue was that his aggressive opening gave him a big advantage over your sniper opening. He managed to secure a lot of territory in the opening moments and managed to hold the vital buildings while you only started getting extra resources at the 2 minute mark.

Your sniper play didn't really didn't MP bleed him all that much as he managed to pick-off one of the sniper models quite frequently (that's 90mp per loss, which is a lot). The lack of suppression also hurt you as he could rush your sniper quite easily.

So my advice would be:
- Open with build that gives you more map presence early on, and add in the sniper later. Something like this: Conscript - Conscript - T1 - Sniper. Grab a key building and/or place some defensive sandbags with your conscripts to hold his advance while you wait for the sniper.
- Consider a doctrine with a DHSK to supplement the sniper; I personally like the Defensive Tactics commander, as it also provides Arty and light AT in case you need to bridge the gap to T3 units.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★